• Cedar House, Caen St, Braunton EX33 1AH

Price Range: From to

Compare Listings

A quarter of consumers don't use portals to conduct property searches

New research shows that 77 per cent of consumers use portals to conduct property searches – meaning, surprisingly, that almost a quarter of buyers do not use them. Another unexpected statistic is that some 59 per cent of agents use portals as their primary marketing tool; suggesting the other 41 per cent do not. These… Source: Estate Agent […]

Agents Beware: reports of cyberfraud phishing emails

A number of estate agents have recently received phishing emails, fraudulently claiming to be from the main portals and trying to con them into handing over business information including login and password details. The agents who have contacted Estate Agent Today say they have spotted the scams, either by elements of… Source: Estate Agent News

Rightmove hits back with record traffic and a boom spring ahead

Rightmove has hit back at critics saying it’s no longer the force it used to be by reporting record traffic for January and predicting the Boris Bounce to last into spring. Its latest monthly asking price snapshot says the price of property coming to market has risen 0.8 per cent this… Source: Estate Agent News

Boris Bounce doubles number of leads generated for agents

An online valuation service says the number of leads it generated for agents in January was over double the figure in December – and it puts it down to the Boris Bounce. The ValPal Network says its members generated 83,158 leads during January from prospective sellers and landlords requesting an instant… Source: Estate Agent News

Property Jobs Today: a bumper bundle of movers and shakers

Hello and welcome to the start of a new week – and it’s been a frantic seven days since the last PJT with plenty of appointments news coming in. If you or someone in your firm are on the move this spring, please let us know by emailing press@estateagenttoday.co.uk and we’ll… Source: Estate Agent News